I got this idea from one of my high school peers (and now friends) who does it on her blog and who was kind enough to let me use it as well. I think I am going to trade off weeks between Freaky Friday Lists and Friday Flash Fiction, to keep things interesting around here.
I am doing TV shows this week, and starting off, I don’t even know how many I have. Possibly more than ten now, since I started watching a new one a couple weeks ago. We’ll see, though!
1. Once Upon A Time – I love this. Love, love, love! Starring Ginnifer Goodwin and Jennifer Morrison, it’s about fairytales, but with a twist! I love my fairytales! One of the best show concepts I’ve seen since Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
2. Desperate Housewives – this show barely counts anymore since it only has like 2 episodes left, but I have been watching since the very beginning. It fascinates me – don’t ask me why – but I’m okay about it going off the air. It’s been 8 years, and it’s time. Plus, they had to go and ruin it by killing off the only male character I actually liked.
3. Bones – Okay, okay, I admit it! I only watch this show to get an eyeful of the ever-yummy David Boreanaz. It is definitely not the icky crime scenes.
4. Smash – At first, I was excited about this show (A “grown-up Glee!”), but now I am not so sure. Not seeing the point, is all. It seems to be taking 3 steps forward and 4 steps back every week. I don’t really get it. And also. Dislike most of the characters.
5. Castle – I just know that this show’s collective fan base is wondering when the heck Beckett and Castle are going to get together (like that). They’ve been dancing around it all season, ever since she got shot and he said “I love you” just before she passed out. Castle – she remembers. Are you sure you want to be with this liar?
6. Glee – Music to my ears.
7. Ringer – TWO Sarah Michelle Gellars. Enough said.
8. Modern Family – Most of the time, I do not laugh at this show. But I get it. Somewhat.
9. Revenge – Deliciousness! And oh, Victoria reminds me of Mortica from the Addams family. Emily is really Amanda, and she loves Jack, but she’s with Daniel to get at Victoria, who sent Amanda’s father to jail for something he didn’t do.
10. Grey’s Anatomy – Hospital drama that will never ever happen in real life. Ever. Or maybe some of it would, but most of it wouldn’t.
11. Private Practice – More doctor drama!
12. Scandal – Shondra Rhimes created it. I’m sold.
13. Grimm – Creepy fairy tale creatures. Mysteries. Cute detective. Eeeee!
14. Fringe – show is like the X-Files in many ways, but instead of aliens, they have different universes that are a lot alike. Weird stuff happens. There are things called shapeshifters that can look like dead people. and also a creepy David Robert Jones. If you don’t want to know, don’t ask. It’s very complicated and hard to explain.
Good grief, I watch 14 shows! How many of these shows do you watch? Do you watch any that are not on my list?