I love the saying in the image above – the truth in them is universal, because it goes for every single person in the world, no matter who they are, or what their background is. Writing is basically all I need to do these days (other than obligations like to family and friends, etc). I can see it all in my mind now: I will write and all the pieces will fall into place as I go.
Here is my list of things I’d like to do SOMEDAY:
1. Sponsor a child. I am not picky about the country, but I’d love to the opportunity to go visit said child as well. I’d love to get to know him/her on a more personal level. Compassion, it seems, is my specialty.
2. Keep on bringing more and more awareness to pediatric cancer. I will never stop caring about this. Ever. I will keep fighting until my very last breath. I’d dearly love to visit St. Jude’s and other hospitals. I’d love to meet the people I’ve met online since I started advocating for this. Maya Thompson and Melinda Marchiano, this means you!
3. Go to Disneyland with my family, and watch my niece’s face light up when she sees Mickey Mouse,
4. Meet the celebrities that I love – to thank them for sharing their gifts with the world. The list includes Sarah Michelle Gellar, Olivia Newton-John, the cast of Glee (especially Darren Criss, Chris Colfer, Kevin McHale, Lea Michele, Dianna Argon, everyone on the show, really), Johnny Depp (I am curious to see what he is really like, especially since I took a “Which Celebrity You Should Marry” quiz on Facebook and my result was Johnny… Weird?), Howie D of the Backstreet Boys, Kristoffer Polaha (though probably not him because I’d cry at his pure loveliness), Taylor Swift, Jodi Picoult, Amanda Seyfried, Meryl Streep, Emma Stone (we’d have so much fun together), David Boreanaz, Allyson Hannigan, James Marsters, Joss Whedon (to thank him for the loveliness that is Buffy the Vampire Slayer, my favorite show EVER), casts of both Grey’s Anatomy and Private Practice, the list goes on and on and on!
5. Visit Rome, Italy and the Vatican. Have genuine Italian food.
6. Ride horseback along a beach dressed in white – leggings and a dress. I dunno why the white is so important to me, but it is.
7. Have a pack of shih tzus/Ewoks… PURE HAPPINESS! Guess I better start saving for a California King bed! Oy!
8. See a Broadway show.
9. See unicorns. They are real. I just know it. How? The Bible says so. All you naysayers, hush. I don’t want to hear it.
10. This one is really tentative, because I do not think I’d be brave enough to do it, when it comes down to it: Visit a known haunted house. Doubt I’d last even 5 minutes… I am such a wuss! But I’d like to try…
I might add to this list as time goes on. In the meantime, what’s on your big list of things to do?