I am finding this go around in the Ultimate Blog Challenge to be highly entertaining because people have created blog games and blog awards. Personally, I am enjoying reading these things. I love learning interesting things about interesting people. And now, apparently, we’re playing tag. Holly of Aggravation Station has made me “it” along with ten other people. Thank you, Holly, for thinking of me and inviting me to join in on the fun! I loved reading your answers to the questions that were posed to you, and I was delighted by your questions. You rock!
Here are the rules:
1. Post the rules. Check
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for me in her post. I will try my best…
3. Create 11 new questions to ask those who I’m going to tag. I wanna know what is so special about the number 11.
4. Tag eleven people on the Facebook page with a link to this post. Sure, why not?
Here are Holly’s questions:
1. What are your guilty pleasures (you know those ones you love but are ashamed to admit) for the following:
- Movie – Mamma Mia! (I am not ashamed of it, but I am a wee bit ashamed of how often I watch it)
- Music – Grease soundtrack, or any soundtrack of any movie I watch… I think I am obsessed with soundtracks.
- TV show – True Blood…. That show is so bizarre and messy and the characters have, like, no brains. It’s hilarious.
2. What’s one thing you did as a child/teenager that you know disappointed your parents?
I think the fact that I didn’t talk to them as much as I probably should have, as much as they would have liked. I kept stuff to myself and cried a lot (like A LOT) and refused to cooperate with the people who were trying to help me. Because, to me, in my head, I didn’t need it. So I didn’t want it. Stuff like physical therapy, speech therapy, and occupational therapy. And also, that I didn’t try harder in my math classes.
3. If you could have one super power, what would it be?
4. What is your biggest fear?
That I will not live up to my potential.
5. If you could go for a beer or coffee with any one person, dead or alive, living or fictional, who would it be?
Oh, oh, oh! Please can it be Sarah Michelle Gellar?
6. What song do you want played at your funeral?
7. What’s one mundane thing you have to do just about every single day that you wish you could do without?
Putting on my hearing aids to hear… How I wish I didn’t have to wear them!
8. What talent do you wish you possessed that you currently don’t?
I dunno how many times I’ve wished I could just open my mouth and talk and be understood. People take it for granted. I know if I ever got this gift in this life, I would not. I would be thankful and use it wisely.
9. What did you wear to your highschool prom? Describe your outfit.
It was a long, green (they called it “mint” in the catalog) dress with flower detail at the shoulder? Waist? I cannot remember. White shoes.
10. If you didn’t require extra training or schooling, what would your dream job be?
Best-selling novelist, Jodi Picoult-esque!
11. What is your favourite household chore?
Going to get the mail… you know how it is – you never know what’s gonna be in there!
My questions for my taggees (and I am a firm believer in asking WHY)
1. If you could have one superpower/”gift” of your choosing, what would it be and why?
2. Who is your favorite author and book written by this author and why?
3. If you could wish away one of your shortcomings, which one would you choose and why?
4. If you could meet anyone alive or dead, who would it be and why?
5. What is your favorite comfort food? (I am not gonna ask why this time. Even I know some things just are.)
6. Who is your favorite Disney character and why?
7. What is your favorite season and why?
8. What is the best compliment you have ever received and who did it come from? Come on, I know you remember!
9. What is your first memory, ever?
10. Do you think world peace is possible? Why or why not?
11. Do you prefer fiction or nonfiction? Why?
I will not be offended if you decide not to play blog tag (or if you already have been tagged and don’t want to do it again), but it would be interesting to hear your answers to my questions. And to my other readers, I would dearly love to hear YOUR answers (I think I made it easier to comment on here, let me know).
Love and light…. D